This week was fairly uneventful. As it's the holidays nothing much happens. My parents have been telling me to start doing stuff around the house if I have nothing better to do, but I would rather lie in bed on my laptop than be outside washing the car. I would have been making YouTube videos for most of the holidays, but as my parents don't know that I make them, and they are in the house most of the time, it's kind of hard to get time to do some. Oh, and I don't have any new ideas. It's times like this that make me wish my parents would understand if I told them that I make videos on the internet and have made great friends doing so, but they are the sort of people who say stuff like "You can't meet 'internet' people".
I go back to school on Wednesday 9th September, although I have to go in for four hours on the Tuesday to finish off some work. My mum decided that we would go back to school shopping, so off we went to Solihull to get a blazer, some new trousers and shirts. Afterwards we went to a shopping centre called Touchwood. I neded some new jeans so I went to Topman, Next and H&M. I got two new pairs of jeans and a nice new belt, which is nice! I didn't buy any new tops because I had ordered two t shirts from Johnny Durham on Tuesday. Speaking of which, they arrived today and they are so comfy it is untrue!
Today I'm going into town with some of my friends for a catch up before we go back to school. It should be fun as the weather's looking good. Let's hope it stays like this for the rest of the week!


Hey, I could really like this blog (if you added more entries).
ReplyDelete